Every year, more than half a million people give their time through the Red Cross to help their neighbors, communities and country. Here in greater Columbus, more than 1,100 residents volunteer for the Red Cross!
- Teach first aid, CPR, swimming and other lifesaving skills
- Respond to disasters and reconnect families separated by disasters or conflict
- Support blood drives across the country
- Help military families in the U.S. and overseas
- Serve in Red Cross leadership positions
Red Cross volunteers come from all walks of life, but they are united by their service and the feeling that in changing others’ lives, their lives have also been changed.
You can make a difference by getting involved with the Red Cross—and National Volunteer Week is the perfect time to explore volunteer opportunities.