31 Days 31 Ways- Get a Kit

A recent national survey revealed that only 7 percent of Americans have taken the recommended actions to prepare for disasters. If you’re in the remaining 93 percent, the American Red Cross of Greater Columbus urges you to Be Red Cross Ready. Get A Kit! The first step to being prepared for any situation is having the materials necessary for survival.

Find out more about kits and download a checklist.

Check out this great emergency kit video from Common Craft.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s